Hill House features and facilities
With its four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sitting rooms and extensive grounds Hill House provides the ideal self-catering cottage accommodation for family holidays on the Gower peninsula. Many of our visitors are large family groups and the combination of a ground floor bedroom with adjacent bathroom facilities makes it ideal for those grandparents that have limited mobility. Located in the quiet village of Llanrhidian, with estuary views across open fields and salt marsh, it provides a tranquil retreat. Just relax and enjoy the views and garden, stroll along the many footpaths, or visit the nearby beaches (just a few minutes away by car). You can read the comments that guests have written on the accommodation and facilities at Hill House in our visitor’s book pages on our Guestbook page.
Cottage Key Features
- Large detached family home
- Sleeps nine in four bedrooms
- Bed linen and towels included
- Family bathroom and shower room
- Wi-Fi fibre broadband 30 Mbps
- Cot, highchair, stairgate available
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Tranquil rural location
- Extensive gardens and estuary views
- Off road parking for several cars
- All utility charges included
- Visit Wales three star grading
- No Smoking or Vaping
The self catering accommodation and facilities at Hill House are described in the following sections, where each room is detailed separately, with images and floor plan.
815 sq.ft. / 76 sq.m.
490 sq.ft. / 45.5 sq.m.
0.7 acres / 0.29 hectares
The Gower peninsula is not just a summer holiday destination as it’s diversity attracts visitors all year round. Hill House, with full oil fired central heating and ‘A’ rated double glazing is a cosy haven when returning from bracing walks along the beaches, or other outdoor activities, during the autumn and winter months. Many visitors enjoy relaxing in the warm glow from the open fire in the main sitting room during the dark winter evenings, especially at Christmas time.
- Location pages give you detailed information on the village of Llanrhidian, the Gower peninsula, and Swansea.
- Tourist Information page gives you access to a number of guides and information pages that we have produced to help you get the most out of your stay at Hill House.
- Contact page gives you detailed information about booking your stay at Hill House.
Don’t forget to install our free App on your phone before visiting the Gower peninsula.
It will help you get the most out of your holiday as it gives you detailed information on all of Gower’s bays, beaches, and coves.
It is free to download and use and available for Android or iPhone. It’s also free from annoying adverts and in-App purchases.